The Nebraska Athletic Department has seen an increase in the amount of invalid and fraudulent tickets rejected at the gates on gameday. Here is some helpful information on purchasing University of Nebraska Athletic Tickets.
Where should I purchase tickets and who is an authorized seller?
- Purchase at Huskers.com/tickets, by calling 800-8-BIGRED, in person at the Nebraska Development & Ticketing Office, or at the event.
- StubHub is the only University of Nebraska endorsed third party selling vendor.
How do I protect myself from ticket fraud?
- The barcode is the most valuable piece of information on a ticket. Treat and protect the barcode as you would your bank and credit card information. The barcode is all that is needed to duplicate your tickets to use or sell, thus rendering your tickets worthless.
- Buyer beware. When purchasing from an unauthorized seller, you as the buyer are assuming all risk.
What happens if my ticket is invalid at the gate?
- If you experience issues with your tickets at the gate, please see a Nebraska Development & Ticketing staff member at the event.
Please contact Nebraska Athletics Development & Ticketing with any questions concerning ticket protection by calling 800-8-BIGRED or 402-472-3111 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org