GAME DAY INFORMATION
WELCOME TO MEMORIAL STADIUM
One of the classic stadiums in college football, Memorial Stadium has hosted 347 consecutive sell-outs dating back to 1962. Below you will find useful information for making the most of you day with Nebraska Football.
The Nebraska Athletics Ticket Office will open four hours before kickoff for will-call and ticket problems. The Ticket Office is located on the ground level of the northeast corner of the Stadium Drive Parking Garage (Lot 1). Questions regarding game tickets may be answered by calling the Ticket Office at (402) 472-3111 or 1-800-8-BIGRED. Please note:The Ticket Office will open three hours before any 11 a.m. kickoff games.
Student seating is general admission in the East Stadium (sections 9, 10 and 11) and the South Stadium (sections 12, 13 and 14).
Lost ticket replacements will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. There will be a non- refundable $10 fee per ticket to reprint lost or stolen ticket. If ticket fraud is discovered, the full ticket price will be assessed to the account and season ticket privileges could be terminated.
MEMORIAL STADIUM RE-ENTRY
Tickets must be scanned each time a guest enters or exits the stadium. At the start of the fourth quarter there will be no re-entry. Guest are reminded that any items they bring into the stadium upon re-entry are subject to search.
Patrons who need to exchange tickets for accessible seating may do so at the Ticket Office starting the Monday before each home game up until game time. Game day exchange inventory is limited. For more information click here.
ASSISTIVE LISTENING DEVICES
Devices are available to patrons and may be requested at Gate 18 or West Stadium Guest Relations desk.
Children one and under are eligible for lap-seating tickets. The cost of a lap-seat ticket is $20 and can only be purchased on the day of the game at the Nebraska Athletics Ticket Office. The child must be present at the time of purchase.
CHILD CARE FACILITIES
Memorial Stadium has both family restrooms and private areas in our first aid facilities for nursing mothers. These specific facilities can be found in the southeast field level and northwest concourse aid stations and include curtains for privacy.
For all information regarding Memorial Stadium football parking, please click here.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Controlled substances
- Bags larger than security tubs
- Noise makers
- Glass bottles or cans
- Video cameras
- Banners/flags on poles and open umbrellas
The Husker Nation Pavilion provides free and fun activities for the whole family. It opens three hours before kickoff for all home games and runs until kick-off and includes activities such as inflatable games, balloon twisters, face painters, music, and an autograph zone for select games. A video board shows football games from around the country.
- Emergency Information - In the event of an emergency when seating areas must be vacated, direct your attention to the video boards, listen to announcements and follow the directions of staff.
- First Aid (Medical Services) - The American Red Cross provides emergency medical services in the stadium and at first aid stations located in the southeast corner of field level, east stadium upper concourse, northwest concourse and west stadium club level of the stadium. The southeast and northwest aid stations will be staffed with Lincoln Fire and Rescue paramedics and EMTs to provide advanced medical care and facilitate any necessary transfers to area hospitals. Contact Red Cross volunteers, Boy Scout volunteers or stadium security personnel for assistance. The Red Cross cannot assist fans to and from stadium seating. City of Lincoln Police and Fire Chaplains are also available in the aid stations to provide assistance if necessary.
- Text Messaging Service - In case of emergencies or to report a disturbance in your area, send a text message to 69050, keyword UNLPD. Then type in your complaint and location. Standard text message rates will apply.
Memorial Stadium is located on the east side of Stadium Drive, bounded by T Street on the south. It is easily accessible from both area airports. Stadium Drive is closed on game day.
FROM LINCOLN MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Right on Northwest 12th Street as you drive out of the airport. Northwest 12th becomes Cornhusker Highway, which intersects with Interstate 180. Exit south (downtown) onto I-180, which turns into one-way, southbound, Ninth Street in downtown Lincoln. Drive two blocks and turn left at P Street (just past the Lincoln Journal Star Building), go one block and turn left on 10th Street, then keep to the right for four blocks to Memorial Stadium (DO NOT enter I-180 north).
FROM OMAHA EPPLEY AIRFIELD
Follow the signs from downtown Omaha and Interstate 480. Take I-480 west to Interstate 80, then take I-80 west approximately 60 miles to I-180. Exit south (downtown) onto I-180, which turns into one-way, southbound, Ninth Street in downtown Lincoln. Drive two blocks and turn left at P Street (just past the Lincoln Journal Star Building), go one block and turn left on 10th Street, then keep to the right for four blocks to Memorial Stadium (DO NOT enter I-180 north).