Oral Roberts Game Notes
- Oral Roberts improved to 47-13 on the season with the win and also improved to 3-1 in extra innings.
- ORU scored at least seven runs for the seventh straight game. The Golden Eagles have now scored 15 runs through their first two games of the NCAA Lincoln Regional.
- After being outscored 8-2 after three innings on Friday, Oral Roberts led 5-1 after three innings on Saturday.
- Oral Roberts scored six of its eight runs with two outs, including a go-ahead run in the ninth inning and the game-winning run in the 10th.
- Oral Roberts recorded 14 hits on Saturday after totaling 11 hits on Friday. Through three games of the regional, every team in the NCAA Lincoln Regional has recorded at least 10 hits in every game.
- Winning pitcher Carlos Luna improved to 13-0 on the season.
- David Genao finished 3-for-6 with two RBIs on Saturday to extend his hitting streak to seven games. Genao produced his second straight three-hit game, tying his career high. In two games at the NCAA Lincoln Regional, Genao is 6-for-11 with a homer and four RBIs to go along with three runs scored.
- Three different Golden Eagles finished with three hits, including Genao, Ben Petralli (3-for-5) and Ryan Groth (3-for-6).
- Oral Roberts coaxed 10 walks in the game, marking the third time this season it drew at least 10 walks in a game. The Golden Eagles had not drawn more than eight walks in a game over their last 30 contests.