16 Huskers Earn Honor Roll Recognition
A total of 16 members of the Nebraska men's gymnastics team were named to the Nebraska Scholar-Athlete Honor Roll for the spring 2014 semester.
Sophomore Ethan Lottman paved the way for the Huskers in the classroom. The Omaha, Neb., native posted a 4.0 grade-point average for the spring semester, adding him to the list of 41 total Husker student-athletes across all sports to achieve a perfect GPA during the semester.
Donovan Arndt, Sam Chamberlain, Austin Epperson, Travis Gollott, Zach Hedval, Ryan Irick, Louis Klein, Robbie Kocks, Grant Perdue, Mark Ringle, C.J. Shaaf, Eric Schryver, Brenon Sommers, Coleman Tokar and Josh Ungar also earned spots on the honor roll.
Overall, 321 Nebraska student-athletes were named to the Nebraska Scholar-Athlete Honor Roll in the spring.
Nebraska Scholar-Athlete Honor Roll Members (Spring 2014)
- Donovan Arndt (Waterford, Wis.)
- Sam Chamberlain (Franklin, Ohio)
- Austin Epperson (Allen, Texas)
- Travis Gollott (Livermore, Calif.)
- Zach Hedval (Santee, Calif.)
- Ryan Irick (Wichita, Kan.)
- Louis Klein (Utica, Mich.)
- Robbie Kocks (Lawrenceville, Ga.)
- Ethan Lottman* (Omaha, Neb.)
- Grant Perdue (Houston, Texas)
- Mark Ringle (San Ramon, Calif.)
- C.J. Shaaf (Houston, Texas)
- Eric Schryver (Richardson, Texas)
- Brenon Sommers (Elgin, Ill.)
- Coleman Tokar (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- Josh Ungar (Longmeadow, Mass.)
* denotes perfect 4.0 grade-point average for the 2014 spring semester