Friday Fan Day Information
Nebraska's annual Fan Day will take place on Friday afternoon at Memorial Stadium from 2-3:30 p.m. Fans are encouraged to take the opportunity to come out and meet Huskers players and coaches before the start of practice on Saturday morning.
Below are some reminders and tips for fans that are attending Fan Day on Friday afternoon.
- Fans should be aware that there is a significant amount of construction around the Memorial Stadium area that will impact traffic and parking.
- Persons coming from the North and East should park in the North Stadium parking lot (Lot 8), the 14th and Avery Parking Garage (Lot 9) or the surface lot at 14th and Avery (Lot 5). Persons coming from the West or South should park in the Champions Club lot just west of Memorial Stadium. Parking in the lots and garage listed above will be free on Friday.
- Fans may also park in the Stadium Drive Parking Garage, however, they should be aware that garage will be cashiered on Friday.
- Gates 3 (SW) and 24 (SE) will be available for fans to enter Memorial Stadium at 2 p.m.
- Huskers Authentic will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday for Husker fans to purchase new adidas apparel, posters, media guides and any other items they may need to prepare for the upcoming season.
- There will be individuals on and around the field at Memorial Stadium selling Pepsi products and water.
- Rosters and autograph cards will be available at Gates 3 and 24.
- In order to assist in getting as many fans through the lines as possible, fans are reminded to limit their autograph requests to one item per player or coach.