19 Huskers Earn Honor Roll Spots
Nineteen Nebraska women's soccer players garnered spots on the Nebraska Student-Athlete Honor Roll for their work in the classroom during the spring 2014 semester.
Stacy Bartels, Rachel Brennan, Caroline Flynn, Kelly Schatz and Amy Swearer each earned perfect 4.0 grade-point averages for the semester. For Bartels and Swearer, it came in their final semester as each of them took home diplomas in May. Kylie Grieschar and Ashley Hick were also named to the honor roll for their final semester as undergraduates.
Samantha Areman, Jourden Casey, Courtney Claassen, Mayme Conroy, Helena Ferraz, Alyssa Flannery, Karlee Gansebom, Maritza Hayes, Katie Kraeutner, Sydney Miramontez, Jaylyn Odermann and Emma Stevens also collected honor roll accolades.
In all, 321 Husker student-athletes were named to the list, with 41 earning perfect 4.0 GPAs.
Nebraska Scholar-Athlete Honor Roll Members (Spring 2014)
- Samantha Areman (Firth, Neb.)
- Stacy Bartels* (Omaha, Neb.)
- Rachel Brennan* (Omaha, Neb.)
- Jourden Casey (Omaha, Neb.)
- Courtney Claassen (Parkville, Mo.)
- Mayme Conroy (Omaha, Neb.)
- Helena Ferraz (Campinas, Brazil)
- Alyssa Flannery (Omaha, Neb.)
- Caroline Flynn* (Lincoln, Neb.)
- Karlee Gansebom (Bennington, Neb.)
- Kylie Greischar (Overland Park, Kan.)
- Maritza Hayes (O'Fallon, Mo.)
- Ashley Hick (Omaha, Neb.)
- Katie Kraeutner (North Saanick, B.C.)
- Sydney Miramontez (Lenexa, Kan.)
- Jaylyn Odermann (Gretna, Neb.)
- Kelly Schatz* (Naperville, Ill.)
- Emma Stevens (Corona, Calif.)
- Amy Swearer* (Lincoln, Neb.)
*-denotes 4.0 grade-point average during spring 2014 semester