The 2015 Fall Coaches Clinic features four-time World/Olympic champion Jordan Burroughs, World bronze medalist James Green and three-time All-American Robert Kokesh. The event is set for Friday, Nov. 6 at the Bob Devaney Sports Center.
For a cost of $120, each coach gets an NSAA Wrestling Rules Clinic, technique sessions, a gift, as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner. The event starts with registration and breakfast at 9:15 a.m. in the north concourse of the Devaney Center. Parking passes and late fees will cost extra.
At 10:15 a.m., Head Coach Mark Manning will welcome all the coaches followed by Rob Sanders of the NWTC, who will speak at 10:30 a.m. The rest of the morning will consist of a wrestling rules clinic presented by Ron Higdon from the Nebraska High School Athletic Association.
In the afternoon, Kokesh will present a session on wrestling technique and also conduct a Q&A session.
Following a break at 3 p.m., Burroughs and Green will present a technique session and also do Q&A. Dinner and the Intrasquad event is at 5 p.m.
For more information on the Fall Coaches Clinic, contact Ellen Shutts at 402-472-9430 or at email@example.com. All checks for the Fall Coaches Clinic should be made payable to Nebraska Wrestling Camps, Inc.
- 9:15-10:15 a.m. Registration/Breakfast (North Concourse of Devaney Center)
- 10:15-10:30 a.m. Welcome and introduction from Mark Manning
- 10:30-10:45 a.m. Rob Sanders (NWTC USA Wrestling)
- 10:45-Noon Wrestling Rules Clinic by Ron Higdon of the NHSAA
- Noon-12:45 p.m. Lunch (Concourse Level)
- 1:00-3:00 p.m. Robert Kokesh Wrestling Technique and Q&A
- 3:00-3:15 p.m. Session Break
- 3:15-4:30 p.m. Jordan Burroughs and James Green Technique and Q&A
- 4:30-5:00 p.m. Session Break
- 5:00-6:30 p.m. Dinner for Paid Coaches (Concourse) and Intrasquad
- 6:30 p.m. Husker Wrestling Autograph Session