Honors and Awards
- 2015 Tom Osborne Citizenship Team
- 2014 AVCA Honorable-Mention All-American
- 2014 AVCA First-Team All-North Region
- 2014 Honorable-Mention All-Big Ten
- 2014 Big Ten Sportsmanship Award
- 2014 Academic All-Big Ten
- 2014 Flyer-Raider Invitational MVP
- 2014 NCAA Seattle Regional All-Tournament Team
- 2013 AVCA Honorable-Mention All-American
- 2013 AVCA First-Team All-North Region
- 2013 Honorable-Mention All-Big Ten
- 2013 Ameritas Players Challenge All-Tournament Team
- Five-Time Big Ten Setter of the Week
- Nebraska Scholar-Athlete Honor Roll (Fall 2013, 2014; Spring 2014, 2015)
- 2012 SpringHill Suites at Arundel Mills Invitational All-Tournament Team
- 2012 Wichita State Shocker Classic All-Tournament Team
- 2011 SEC Freshman of the Year
- 2011 AVCA All-South Region Freshman of the Year
- 2011 Second-Team All-SEC
- 2011 SEC All-Freshman Team
- 2011 AVCA Honorable-Mention All-American
- 2011 AVCA All-South Region
- 2011 Comcast Lady Vol Classic All-Tournament Team
- 2011 Virginia Tech Invitational All-Tournament Team
Setter Mary Pollmiller finished her Husker career with AVCA honorable-mention All-America and All-North Region honors • Was an All-Big Ten honorable mention pick and an academic All-Big Ten selection • Picked up the Big Ten Sportsmanship award and was the Big Ten Co-Setter of the Week on Nov. 3 • Surpassed 5,000 career assists on her Senior Night against Michigan on Nov. 22 • Finished the season ranking fourth among active Division I setters in career assists • Totaled 1,211 assists in her senior season and finished with 5,230 for her career • Averaged 10.26 assists per set • Contributed 123 kills, 20 service aces, 215 digs and 83 blocks • Named MVP of the Flyer-Raider Invitational after leading the Huskers to a 3-0 record with 11.00 assists per set • Named to the NCAA Seattle Regional All-Tournament Team after inspiring the Huskers to an upset at Washington • Posted a season-high 54 assists in a five-set comeback win at Minnesota • Had five double-doubles, including two at the NCAA Seattle Regional.
2014 Beach Season
Went 3-6 with teammate Kelsey Fien and 2-2 with Mary Pollmiller for an overall record of 5-8.
Pollmiller started 33 matches as a junior • Earned honorable-mention AVCA All-America accolades • Was a first-team AVCA North Region selection • Named honorable-mention All-Big Ten • Paced the Husker offense at the setter position, tallying 1,279 assists on the year, an average of 10.70 assists per set • Finished the season ranked sixth in the Big Ten in assists • Helped Nebraska to a .270 hitting percentage • Posted 832 assists to average 11.09 assists per set in Big Ten play • Helped Nebraska hit .300 or better in 10 matches in 2013, including a season-high .418 hitting clip against Indiana on Nov. 23 • Totaled 50 or more assists seven times as a junior and notched five double-doubles on the season • Tallied a season-high 62 at against Texas on Sept. 22 • Was named the Big Ten Setter of the Week four times in 2013 • Notched 41 assists and 12 digs in the NCAA Regional Final against Texas • Was named to the Ameritas Players Challenge All-Tournament Team.
Pollmiller joined the Huskers after spending two seasons at Tennessee • Was named a 2011 honorable-mention AVCA All-American • Earned second-team All-SEC and All-Freshman Team honors in 2011 • Posted a career-high 69 assists at Ole Miss on Nov. 11, 2011 • Notched a career-high 11 kills and .558 hitting percentage at Wichita State in 2012 • Recorded a career-high 19 digs against Ohio State in 2011 • Ended her sophomore campaign with a 39-assist, 11-dig match against Michigan in the NCAA Tournament • Recorded 18 double-doubles as a sophomore • Posted 59 assists, 11 digs, two kills and two aces against Auburn on Nov. 16. • Became just the second player in Tennessee history to record a triple-double with 49 assists, 14 digs and a career-best 11 kills at Wichita State on Sept. 2, 2012 • Rewrote the Tennessee record books as a freshman, setting single-season marks in assists (1,480) and assists per set (11.94) during the 25-point rally era • Became the second Lady Vol ever to be named All-South Region Freshman of the Year • Led all NCAA freshmen in assists per set, while ranking fourth in the nation and first in the conference • Accounted for 89.4 percent of Tennessee’s assists in 2011 • Was the squad’s starting setter in all 32 matches, playing in all 124 sets • Had 13 matches where she dished out 50 or more assists • Prior to Tennessee, was a Jefferson County All-Conference first-team pick in 2009 and 2010 and a second-team pick in 2008 for Chatfield High School in Littleton, Colo. • Also was a Colorado 5A All-State Volleyball team nominee.