The Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office and the Huskers Athletic Fund are pleased to announce that for this upcoming football season, we’ll be using a new online program, which we call Seat Yourself. The Seat Yourself process will help current and prospective Nebraska Football Season Ticket Holders who wish to explore the option of moving their season ticket(s) or acquire new seats. The new system will improve our ticketing process. You will be able to log onto the website and view an interactive map of Memorial Stadium to view available seats, to make changes to your current seats, or to select additional seats. With the improvement to our ticketing request system, all new seats or changes will be handled online only using the Seat Yourself process.
If you are satisfied with your current seats or do not wish to purchase new seats, you do not need to participate in the Seat Yourself process. We will be sending more information about the process only to those requesting new or improved seats, but we wanted to give you an idea of how Seat Yourself works and to assure you that members of the Athletic Ticket Office and Huskers Athletic Fund are happy to assist you with any questions that you may have.
· If you would like to change your seat location(s) or purchase additional seats online, simply select the Location Preference under Special Requests or note the quantity for additional season tickets requesting when you renew your tickets online. You may also write IMPROVE or NEW on your printed ticket invoice and return it to the Ticket Office by March 11, 2014. With this new process, no detailed preference information is needed.
· The email address printed at the top of your season ticket invoice will be used for all further communication regarding this process, so please make sure we have your correct email address.
How the Seat Yourself process works:
· If your account is paid in full by March 11, 2014 and you have requested to improve or acquire new seats, you will be emailed additional information after April 14, 2014, and assigned a day/time slot to change current seats or select additional seats.
· Day/time slots will be assigned in order of: 1) Nebraska Athletic donor priority points and 2) current level of annual giving (as of March 11, 2014).
· After days/times are assigned in mid-April, you may log-on to view the online Memorial Stadium interactive map as often as you wish.
· The Seat Yourself process will begin April 28 and will end May 20. You will only be able to change your seats or purchase new seats once and only after your assigned day/time slot begins.
· Current seat locations will be retained unless you select other seats and choose to release your current seats. Once you release your current seats, they will become available for other Seat Yourself users to choose.
· After changing seat location and/or ordering additional season tickets, an online payment may be required for any additional ticket and donation costs. You will be informed of this cost upon selection.
· A maximum of six new season tickets will be allowed per account.
· This process is not valid for Suite tickets/seats.
· If you wish to request an ADA seat change or to purchase seats in accessible seating areas, please contact the Athletic Ticket Office at 800 8 BIG RED.
· If you do not choose to change your seats, you will retain the previous location, unless seats were moved by the Athletic Ticket Office to avoid one-seat gaps.
· While Athletic Department staff are unable to move your seats online for you, we are happy to walk you through the process. For additional information about the Seat Yourself process please visit www.huskers.com/MemorialStadium or call the Athletic Ticket Office or Huskers Athletic Fund at 800 8 BIG RED.
Thank you for your continued support of Nebraska Football!