Honors & Awards
- Nebraska Scholar-Athlete Honor Roll (Fall 2018)
- Tom Osborne Citizenship Team (2019)
- Michigan High School State Qualifier (Diving, 2018)
- Three-Time Michigan State Qualifier (Diving)
- Three-Time MAC Blue Champion (Diving)
- Three-Time Regional Qualifier (Diving)
- Port Huron Northern IM Record Holder
- Three-Time AAU Gymnastics All-American
- Six-Time AAU Gymnastics Team National Champion
- Two-Time Michigan High School Track & Field State Qualifier (Pole Vault)
- Wendy’s High School Heisman School Winner (2018)
- Port Huron Northern High School Valedictorian (2018)
- Port Huron Northern High School Top Female Athlete (2018)
An outstanding all-around athlete, Hallie Roman could bring both power and grace to competition for a young Husker diving group in 2018-19. Roman was not only the 2018 Michigan high school qualifier in diving, she was also a three-time AAU gymnastics All-American and state qualifier in pole vault.
One of three divers to join the Huskers in 2018-19, Roman was a three-time regional qualifier, three-time Michigan state high school qualifier and three-time MAC Blue Champion at Port Huron Northern High School, Roman came to Nebraska after completing three consecutive undefeated dual meet seasons. Roman is also Port Huron Northern’s school record holder in the individual medley. She was named team captain in 2017. Roman took 12th in the platform dive at the USA Zone C Diving Meet as a member of Legacy Diving Club. A tremendous all-around athlete, Roman was a three-time individual AAU All-American and a six-time team national champion as a member of Kaleidoscope Gymnastics. In 2017, Roman posted the third-highest score in the nation on the balance beam. She was also a six-time all-stater and three-time Michigan high school state qualifier as a gymnast, while earning two appearances at the Michigan high school track and field championships as a pole vaulter. A Wendy’s High School Heisman school award winner and Port Huron Northern’s Top Female Athlete in 2018, Roman was an outstanding student as well. She was named the valedictorian at Port Huron Northern and was a three-time Academic All-State selection. An MHSAA Scholar-Athlete finalist, she was also a member of the National Honor Society.
The daughter of Christa and Andrew Roman, Hallie was born May 21, 2000 in Port Huron, Mich. Hallie has one sister, Alexis. Hallie is a nutrition and health sciences major and earned a spot on the Nebraska Scholar-Athlete Honor Roll in the fall of 2018. She was also a member of the Tom Osborne Citizenship Team in 2019. She chose Nebraska over Kansas, Florida Gulf Coast, Michigan State and Akron.
|One Meter||262.95||CAMO Invite (2018)|
|Three Meter||248.85||Kansas (2018)|