Honors & Awards
- NCAA Championship Qualifier (Platform, Three-Meter, 2019)
- NCAA Zone D Qualifier (2019)
- Nebraska Scholar-Athlete Honor Roll (Fall 2018)
- Tom Osborne Citizenship Team (2019)
- Three-Time High School All-American (2016, 2017, 2018)
- Third at USA Diving Junior National Championships (Platform, 2017)
- 10th at USA Diving Junior National Championships (One Meter, 2017)
- 13th at USA Diving Junior National Championships (Three Meter, 2017)
- Two-Time Nebraska State Diving Champion (2016, 2017)
- Bellevue West High School Valedictorian (2018)
- UNL Regents & Honors Scholar
Jessica Warak will be one of several young divers who could make an immediate impact at the Big Ten and national level for the Huskers. The freshman from Bellevue won Nebraska state diving championships as a sophomore (2016) and junior (2017) at Bellevue West but did not compete at the high school level in 2018, as she focused on training for international competition. An outstanding student as well, Warak was Bellevue West’s senior class valedictorian in 2018.
Warak won Nebraska Class A state high school diving titles in 2016 and 2017 for Bellevue West High School. She added a third-place finish at state as a freshman, but did not compete at the high school level as a senior in 2018. Warak set the Bellevue West 11-dive school record with a score of 484.25 as a junior at the state championships to post the No. 4 total in Nebraska high school history. She defeated the rest of the field by more than 100 points. Warak was also a three-time All-American. She compiled five top-12 finishes at USA Nationals, including a third-place finish on the platform dive in 2017 for the Nebraska Diving Club. In 2018, Warak helped her team to a second-place finish at the 2018 Zone D meet. Academically, Warak was Bellevue West’s valedictorian and a member of the National Honor Society in 2018. She was also a four-time academic letterwinner while earning three letters in diving. She was a Scholastic All-American in 2017.
The daughter of Paula and JR Warak, Jessica was born June 1, 2000 in Bellevue, Neb. Jessica has two sisters, Amber and Hanna. She is a nutrition, exercise and health science major and earned a spot on the Nebraska Scholar-Athlete Honor Roll in the fall of 2018. She was also a member of the Tom Osborne Citizenship Team in 2019. She chose Nebraska over North Carolina, Ohio State and Minnesota.
|One Meter||295.80||Northern Iowa (2018)|
|Three Meter||309.75||SDSU (2018)|
|Platform||273.95||Hawkeye Invite (2018)|