* These flexible tours can be taken seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
* Brochures including maps and site information are available in four locations...
Osborne Complex Lobby
By Gate 20 on East side of Stadium
Self-Guided Tour: takes fans into the Stadium, with limited field access, at Gate 23a (when no teams are practicing) and around outside of the stadium. Designated stops include the West Stadium Lobby; the Historic Columns by Ed Weir Track; the lookout platform outside of the Nebraska Coliseum where fans can see the Hawks Championship Center, the Ed and Joyanne Gass Practice Fields and the NU Soccer Field; and inside the Osborne Athletic Complex Traditions Lobby, which features several historical displays and trophies, the names of donors contributing to the Husker Nation Championship Drive, and places where fans can look through the windows at the Strength Complex and Athletic Medicine areas.
Guided Tours: are led by trained Athletic Department Tour Guides, and are offered on Wednesdays and Thursdays between 8:30 and 11:30 a.m. for groups of 10 or more.The guided tours take fans to exclusive areas not available in the self-guided tour.
Guided walk-through tours are available by appointment ONLY: Please call Karen Cook at 402-472-3333 or e-mailing email@example.com
Memorial Stadium Tour: Memorial Stadium is located between 10th street and Stadium Drive on the downtown campus of the University of Nebraska - Lincoln. The tour starts at the Osborne Athletic Complex Lobby (north side of the stadium) and lasts approximately one hour. Guests are encouraged to park in the Stadium Drive Parking Garage.
Bob Devaney Sports Center Tour: The Devaney Sports Center is located at 1600 Court Street, on the Innovaton Campus (Fairgrounds). The tour starts at the SW corner in the Hendricks Complex and lasts approximately one hour. Guests are encouraged to park in the meters or call parking services 402-472-1800 for a parking pass.
Highlights of the Memorial Stadium Tour include:
- The Major Award Winners hallway, honoring NU's football national award winners.
- Husker Power, the nationally recognized strength, conditioning and nutrition program.
- The Hawks Championship Center, where Husker student-athletes train indoors year-round.
- Trophies on display, The Tunnel Walk, and Tom Osborne Field.
Highlights of The Bob Devaney Sports Center Tour include:
- Trophy displays and banners depicting athletic and academic achievements.
- The new Hydraulic banked track, one of the finest and fastest indoor facilities in the world.
- The BDSC houses Volleyball, Gymnastics, Basketball, Indoor Track, Women's Swimming and Diving, and Wrestling.
- The Sports Center opened in the fall of 1976 and has hosted numerous Big 12 & NCAA Championship events.