Group Tickets - Frequently Asked Questions
- When do group tickets go on sale?
Season Ticket Holders have first access to individual game tickets. For more information on season tickets visit the season ticket page. For more information on group tickets, call 402-472-7693, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form.
- What are the prices for group tickets?
Please see pricing list here.
- Can I put tickets on hold and purchase them at a later date?
No, unfortunately we cannot put tickets on hold. Full payment is required when ordering tickets.
- What is the minimum number of tickets I have to purchase to qualify as a group?
The minimum is 15 tickets for a particular game.
- How are seat locations chosen for a group?
Group seating locations are assigned to customers on a first-come, first-serve basis. Seat locations are based on: the date a group order is received with payment, number of tickets requested and availability of seats matching the specific request(s) of the group leader.
- How do I order group tickets?
To purchase Group Tickets, call 402-472-7693, email email@example.com or call 1-877-8BIGRED.
- How does an online promotional code work?
An online promotional code takes the burden of collecting money and distributing tickets off of the group leader by letting the individual group members place their own orders and printing the tickets at home. The individual will go on Huskers.com and purchase tickets by using a special promotional code.
- When/how do I receive my group incentives?
These will be mailed to you separately prior to the game.
- Can I buy group tickets in a premium seat section?
Group tickets in the premium areas are subject to availability. For more information call 402-472-7693, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-8BIGRED.
- How can I pay for tickets?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, over the phone as well as at the ticket office as well as Cash and Checks at the ticket office. Please note: if you pay by check it must be at least 1 week prior to the game date.
- Are group season tickets available?
Yes season tickets are available. Ask the group sales coordinator for availability and discounted group season ticket rates.
- How do I receive my tickets once I have purchased them?
You will be offered a Free Print-At-Home option when purchasing tickets online. There is a $1 per ticket charge to have tickets mailed to individuals. A handling surcharge will be waived for all group orders.
- Can I get a refund for my tickets?
All sales are final.
- Is there wheelchair/disabled seating available?
If someone in your group requires wheelchair/disabled seating, please notify your group sales representative at the time you place your order and we will accommodate you.
- How do I get on your group sales mailing list?
Call our group sales representative at 402-472-7693, email email@example.com or call toll free at 1-800-8BIGRED.