1. When can I purchase volleyball tickets?
• 2013 The Block Nebraska Volleyball student tickets will go on sale the DAY OF THE MATCH ONLY, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. online at Huskers.com, in person at the Ticket Office at 625 Stadium Drive (next to Huskers Authentic, just west of Memorial Stadium) or by phone at (402) 472-3111. For matches that are played on Saturdays, tickets will be sold on the FRIDAY before the match from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. through the same ways as listed above (online, in person, by phone).
2. How much are volleyball tickets?
• The Block student tickets for 2012 Nebraska Volleyball are $6 per match.
• Full-time UNL students may request ONE additional women’s volleyball ticket for either a spouse OR a dependent child beginning in August. You MUST have and present a marriage certificate in order to pick up a spouse ticket or a birth certificate in order to pick up a dependent child ticket. A spouse or dependent child single game ticket is $17. A current full-time student ID (N Card) MUST be presented to pick up your ticket(s) and presented with your ticket(s) for entrance at all home games.
3. How do I purchase volleyball tickets?
• It is recommended that students purchase The Block student volleyball tickets online at Huskers.com by logging on to their student account. Tickets can also be purchased over the phone at (402) 472-3111 or in person at the Ticket Office at 625 Stadium Drive. A limited quantity is available and will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis for each match.
4. How can I pay for my volleyball tickets?
• Students can pay for The Block student volleyball tickets with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit card. At this time students CANNOT charge volleyball tickets to their student account.
5. When and where can I pick up my volleyball tickets?
• Students who are able to purchase tickets to individual matches can ONLY pick up their ticket the day of the match at the Ticket Office Will Call window, located on the west side of the main lobby at the NU Coliseum. The ticket office will open 90 minutes prior to match time. Student volleyball tickets are not transferable.
6. Where is The Block student section for volleyball?
• The Block student section for volleyball is located in Section 10, rows 1-9. Gates open 90 minutes prior to match time. The Block student section t-shirts will be distributed on a match-by-match basis while supplies last to UNL students in the The Block. We also encourage all students to participate in the theme nights to help make The Block stand out even more and create an even more rowdy home-court advantage.
7. What gates do we go in for volleyball?
• All students must pick up their ticket at the Ticket Office Will Call Window located in the south lobby of the NU Coliseum. Once students have picked up their tickets, they will enter through the main gates in the main lobby. A valid full-time student ID (N Card) MUST be presented by the student ticket holder with the matching ticket for admittance.