The north, east and west stadiums are connected by a common concourse while the south stadium can only be accessed from either field level or Gates 1, 2, 3, and 24 (gates 1 or 24 must be listed on your ticket to enter these gates). Click for larger version.
Ticket PoliciesTicket Security:
- The Ticket Office will only conduct business with the ticket holder of record (photo ID required).
- Treat tickets like cash. Keep them in a safe, secure location at all times, especially on game day.
- Lost ticket replacements will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. There will be a non- refundable $10 fee per ticket to reprint lost or stolen tickets, payable by credit card only. If ticket fraud is discovered, the full ticket price will be assessed to the account and season ticket privileges could be terminated.
- Nebraska players guests – Gate 1
- High School Coaches and recruits – Gate 1
- Visiting Team will call/guests – Gate 1
- Public will call – main Ticket Office on Stadium Drive
- Main Ticket Office will call hours – four hours before kickoff until half time
- Gate 1 will call hours – 90 minutes before kickoff until halftime
- No drop off will call will be accepted
- If you are unable to attend a game and want someone you know to use your tickets, you can now transfer them electronically through our Ticket Exchange service.
- If you have season tickets you are unable to use and want to sell them at face value to other fans, you can post them on Ticket Marketplace.
- Student seating is general admission in the East Stadium (sections 9, 10 and 11) and the South Stadium (sections 12, 13 and 14).
- Every fan needs a ticket, regardless of age.
- Contact the Ticket Office regarding disabled accessible seating.
- Dates and times printed on game tickets are subject to change.
- A ticket is a revocable license for the holder to gain admission to a Nebraska Athletics event. The University of Nebraska reserves the right, without any refund of the purchase price, to refuse admission to or eject any patron from the event venue at any time, for any reason permitted by law.
- Engaging in or facilitating the resale at a price higher than the ticket's printed face value is grounds for seizure of the ticket or cancellation without refund or compensation. Please be aware that tickets obtained from sources other than the University of Nebraska Ticket Office may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and if so, are void.