Buy Photo >
Join Head Coach Mark Manning and the Huskers this summer for the 2013 Nebraska Wrestling Camps!!!
Courtesy: NU Media Relations
2013 Nebraska Wrestling Camps
More information about the 2014 Husker Wrestling Camps is coming soon. Dates and other information about the 2013 camps can be found below.
The Nebraska wrestling program has announced camp dates for the summer of 2013 on the dates listed below. Please note that all camps are open to any and all entrants.
The Husker staff will host three team camps and three specialized individual camps during the summer of 2013. Wrestlers in attendance will have a chance to learn from and compete with the Husker wrestling staff and team members. Head Coach Mark Manning will provide instruction at each camp as well as numerous guest instructors.
Information on the Nebraska Wrestling Regional Training Center Training Camp (June 10-13) is also listed below.
- Team Camp I - June 16-20
- Team Camp II - July 7-11
- Team Camp III - July 14-18
- Technique Camp - June 20-23
- Takedown Camp - July 11-14
- Intensive Camp - July 7-20
- Big-Little Youth Camp - July 18-20
- Bob Devaney Sports Center Indoor Track, Lincoln, Neb.
- Wrestlers will check-in on the first day of the camp they are attending. Check-in for all camps will take place at Abel Hall, located at 860 N. 17th, Lincoln, NE, 68508. Check-in times are listed above.
REGIONAL TRAINING CENTER
Training Camp: June 10 – June 13, 2013
Open to any and all entrants
Training schedule: 9:00am--‐11:00am and 3:00--‐5:00pm everyday
Check--‐in: 4:00--‐5:00p on Sunday, June 9
820 N. 17th St.
Lincoln, NE 68508
WHERE: University of Nebraska Wrestling Room
Hendricks Training Complex, Lincoln, NE 68588
• Practices will be conducted toward World techniques in Freestyle training and conditioning towards the highest level!
• Nutrition/Strength and Conditioning/Mental aspects will be covered
COSTS: Resident (includes room/board): $240 if you do not have a USA Wrestling Card; $200 if you have a current USA Wrestling Card
Commuters (includes 4 lunches): $115 if you do not have a USA Wrestling Card; $75 if you have a current USA Wrestling Card
Commuters/No Lunch: $90 if you do not have a USA Wrestling Card; $50 if you have a current USA Wrestling Card
- Single day commuter rates are $15/day for both sessions. Afternoon sessions only for commuters is $25 for entire week.
COACHES AND TRAINING PARTNERS:
Mark Manning, Bryan Snyder, Tony Ersland, Jason Powell, Matt Meuleners (Division II National Champion, HWT), Montel Marion (4X All America at Iowa), Jordan Burroughs, and Nebraska Wrestlers
CONTACT: Bryan Snyder
**If you plan to fly into Omaha or Lincoln on Sunday, June 9th, and need to be picked up, please let us know.