The Nebraska wrestling program has announced camp dates for the summer of 2015 on the dates listed below. These camps are open to any and all participants who meet the eligibility criteria without regard to disability, race, color, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin or sexual orientation.
The Husker staff will host three team camps and three specialized individual camps during the summer of 2015. Wrestlers in attendance will have a chance to learn from and compete with the Husker wrestling staff and team members. Head Coach Mark Manning will provide instruction at each camp as well as numerous guest instructors.
Check-In Times for Camps:
Team Camps (all three): 3 p.m.-5 p.m.
Technique Camp: 4 p.m.-5 p.m.
Takedown Camp: 4 p.m.-5 p.m.
Intensive Camp: 2 p.m.-3 p.m.
- Team Camp I - June 15-19
- Team Camp II - July 6-10
- Team Camp III - July 13-17
- Technique Camp - June 19-21
- Takedown Camp - July 10-12
- Intensive Camp - July 6-17
- Bob Devaney Sports Center Indoor Track, Lincoln, Neb.
- Wrestlers will check-in on the first day of the camp they are attending. Check-in for all camps will take place at Abel Hall, located at 860 N. 17th, Lincoln, NE, 68508. Check-in times are listed above.