Nebraska Training Table Rules
The University of Nebraska Athletic Training Table offers a few basic rules for student-athletes to follow, in order to create an enjoyable and healthy environment.
- Prior to your arrival, we suggest you shower and dress in clean clothes. We also suggest the removal of hats while dining in the Nebraska Training Table.
- The Nebraska Training Table is open to the public at lunch, but is reserved exclusively for student-athletes at dinner.
- Everyone is required to check in with the cashier at the entrance to the Nebraska Training Table. You will be required to produce a student/staff ID card to be admitted into the dining room. Failure to present identification will result in non-admittance to the dining facility. You will not be able to give the clerk your student/staff ID number to be admitted. All transactions are university meal plan, NCard charge, or cash purchases only.
- The dining room serves customers who have paid to eat during meal times. If you are not eating, please wait outside the dining area glass walls to speak with friends.
- Food service personnel and all customers will be treated with respect.
- No tobacco in any form (including chewing tobacco) is allowed in any state facility.
- Please leave your table as clean as you would like to find it, and push your chair in before you leave.
- No utensils or food are to leave the Nebraska Training Table without permission.
- Small-group use of the Executive Dining Rooms during meal service hours are for Athletic Department use only.
- No pets allowed under any circumstances.
Athletics May. 11
Football May. 4
Athletics May. 3
Athletics Apr. 19
Athletics Apr. 8
Athletics Apr. 9