Who is a Student-Athlete?
A student-athlete is a student whose enrollment was solicited by a member of the athletics staff or other representative of athletics interests with a view toward the student's ultimate participation in the intercollegiate athletics program.
Any other student becomes a student-athlete only when the student reports for an intercollegiate squad that is under the jurisdiction of the athletics department, as specified in Constitution 22.214.171.124 . A student is not deemed a student-athlete solely on the basis of prior high school athletics participation.
ACS Login Page
- Pursuant to NCAA Bylaws 16.2.1 & 16.2.2, a student-athlete is entitled to four complimentary admissions per home or away intercollegiate athletics event in which the individual participates (either practices or competes), regardless of whether the student-athlete competes in the contest. Complimentary admission shall only be provide through a pass list for individuals designated by the student-athlete. It is impermissible for a student-athlete to receive payment in exchange for his or her complimentary admissions.
- Fee-for-Lesson Information Form
- Fee-for-Lesson Procedures
- Fee-for-Lesson Recipient Guidelines
- Fee-for-Lesson Student-Athlete Agreement
- NCAA Gambling Website
- NCAA "Don't Bet on It" Interactive Website
- NCAA Position on Gambling
- Nebraska Position on Gambling
NCAA Health and Safety Website
- Outside Competition Request Form - Per Big 10 Bylaw 14.7, for outside competitions during the school year or between terms, this fom must be completed by the student-athlete and coach and then approved by the Faculty Athetics Representative prior to the beginning of practice or competition of the event.
Playing and Practice Schedules
Special Assistance Fund
- Special Assistance Fund Information
- Special Assistance Fund Form
- SASFA International Student-Athlete Guidelines