The University of Nebraska Athletic Training Table offers a few basic rules for student-athletes to follow, in order to create an enjoyable and healthy environment.
1. Prior to your arrival, we suggest you shower and dress in clean clothes. We also require the removal of hats while dining in the Nebraska Training Table.
2. The Nebraska Training Table is open to the public at lunch, but is reserved exclusively for student-athletes and Athletic Department staff at dinner.
3. Everone is required to check in with the cashier at the entrance to the Nebraska Training Table. If you have purchased a meal plan or you are a staff member charging the meal to your account, you will be required to produce a student/staff ID card to be admitted into the dining room. Failure to present identification will result in non-admittance to the dining facility. You will no longer be able to give the clerk your student/staff ID number to be admitted. All other transactions are cash purchases only.
4. The dining room serves customers who have paid to eat during meal times. If you are not eating, please wait outside the dining area glass walls to speak with friends.
5. Food service personnel and all customers will be treated with respect.
6. No tobacco in any form (including chewing tobacco) is allowed in any state facility.
7. Please leave your table as clean as you would like to find it, and push your chair in before you leave.
8. No utensils or food are to leave the Nebraska Training Table without permission.
9. Requests for small-group use of the Executive Dining Room during meal service hours will be prioritized for team functions first and can be scheduled by contacting Gaila Friesen at 472-4610.
10. Catering requests from the Nebraska Training Table should be coordinated with Nebraska Training Table Manager Dale Kruse by calling 472-7880.