1. Am I allowed to bring food into Memorial Stadium?
The only food/beverages allowed into Memorial Stadium are the products sold by vendors outside the stadium.
No food/beverages can be brought into the Devaney Sports Center or Hawks Championship Center.
2. Where can I purchase a program at Husker football games?
Game programs are available outside (Hawkers) or at any of our General Concessions stands.
3. Do you sell Hot Chocolate at all football games?
The sale of hot chololate is determined by the weather.
4. Where can I buy a Pretzel Popper?
Pretzel Poppers are sold on the North Concourse and also at the southeast corner field level at Memorial Stadium. They can also be purchased on the main concourse at the Bob Devaney Sports Center.
5. Do your hot dogs have pork or beef in them?
Our hot dogs have both pork and beef in them. For additional information on the ingredients for all of our products, please click here.
6. Do you accept Debit Cards?
Yes, Memorial Stadium has multiple locations. All concessions stands at the Bob Devaney Sports Center accept Debit Cards.
7. Do you have ATM Machines?
Yes, there is an ATM machine on the east side and west side of Memorial Stadium. There is an ATM machine in the northeast corner at the Bob Devaney Sports Center.
For information regarding working at Haymarket Park, please contact Levy Restaurants (www.levyrestaurants.com). Levy Restaurants run all of the concessions at Haymarket Park.