2014 Football Donor Parking
The information below is current as of May 2014. Please call 1-800-824-4733 or email email@example.com with questions.
Donor parking for football is allocated based on Lifetime Giving to the Nebraska Athletic Department. You must donate at least $300 annually and have season football tickets on your account to qualify for donor parking. Please see below for full rules and guidelines.
Reserved Football Parking
All stalls will be reserved in Lots 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 12,13, 22, and 23. Lots that are not reserved will have only general admission parking. Reserved lots are $245 per season pass. Non-reserved lots are $140 per season pass, except for Lots 7 and 18, which are $245/pass and Lot 11 RV which is $800/pass.
Nebraska Athletic Event staff will be present in every lot and will be enforcing the lot opening times which are 11 a.m. for games starting at 6 p.m. and later or 6 a.m. for games starting before 6 p.m.
Please click on each lot below to see a map with the numbered reserved stalls marked.
Allocation rules, the parking map, and frequently asked questions about the process are below or click the links. If you have any further questions, please contact the Huskers Athletic Fund office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-8-BIGRED.
The parking form was used as the only source of information for football parking for the 2014 season and must be completed by each donor requesting parking. Even if you completed the form last year, you must complete the form again this season.
If a Parking Request Form was not completed by April 4, 2014, the Huskers Athletic Fund concluded that the donor is not interested in donor parking for the 2014 football season.
1. To be eligible for donor football parking at the University of Nebraska, you must be a football annual donor of at least $300 to the Huskers Athletic Fund annual fund and have football season tickets on your donor account.
2. We will rank every donor interested in 2014 season football parking by their Lifetime Giving to determine donor position in lot selection order. We will then start lot allocation with the top Lifetime Giving donor, using the information he/she has provided on this form. We will continue this process in order of Lifetime Giving rank for each subsequent donor requesting parking until all available lots have been filled. Lot colors/donation values on the enclosed map are only applicable if requesting multiple passes, and does NOT factor in the process if requesting only one parking pass.
3. If the donor’s first request is for a lot that has been filled before we get to his/her request, we will proceed through the donor’s ranked lots either until we are able to allocate a lot(s) or there are no more lots listed. If all lots listed by the donor are allocated before we come to them in lifetime giving order, the Athletic Department will not assign a pass to the donor.
4. If requesting multiple passes, your annual donation amount must be no less than the combined total of the lots’ value as determined by the Athletic Department. Please reference the map key in the lower left corner of the map for details. For examples of how multiple parking passes will be allocated, please visit huskers.com/footballparking or contact the Huskers Athletic Fund at 800-8-BIG RED. The 2014 Contribution level listed on this page refers only to contributions made to annual football fund allocations. Though counted for lifetime giving, non-football related booster clubs, capital campaign, suites, and Sideline and Skyline club contributions are not eligible for annual football parking contributions.
5. No more than four (4) parking passes will be allowed per account. There is a minimum of two (2) season tickets per parking pass.
6. Parking passes and parking spaces are for vehicles only and cannot be used for grills, tables, additional tailgating spaces, etc. We reserve the right to revoke any passes used for unauthorized purposes.
Thank you for your interest in Nebraska Football parking for the 2014 season! Parking reallocation may not happen every year. Please call 800-8 BIG RED if you have questions or concerns.
|2014 Map (please click on image to view it in PDF form)|
1. How will parking be allocated for the 2014 football season?
Each donor that requests football parking via the request form mailed out in late March will receive a football parking rank based upon their lifetime giving to Nebraska Athletics. Unfortunately non-athletic contributions are not eligible. Allocation will start with the #1 ranked donor, filling his/her request, then on down the ranked list. A parking pass will be secured for his/her preferred best available lot.
2. I want to request multiple parking passes. How will these parking passes be allocated? Will they be located in the same parking lot?
Each donor that requests football parking will receive a donor rank based upon their lifetime giving to Nebraska Athletics. The process will start with the highest rank and their parking preferences. A parking pass will be secured for the highest parking preference available based upon their donor rank. Those donors requesting multiple parking passes will indicate if they want those passes located in the same lot or the best available for each pass. The donor's annual giving and the minimum contribution value for each parking lot will be utilized ONLY when allocating multiple parking passes. Here are a couple examples for either choosing the same lot or best available lot.
1. Donor A would like to receive 2 parking passes and contributes $5,000 annually and has Lifetime Giving of $28,000. He would like to receive the best parking available for each pass, but they don't need to be placed in the same lot. When we get to his football parking ranking, the best parking lot available based upon his preferences is Lot 13. Donor A will be assigned a parking pass in Lot 13 for his first pass. Since the donor annually contributes $5,000 and Lot 13 has an annual contribution level of $3,000 placed on the lot, Donor A now has $2,000 left to allocate towards parking. We would then look at their highest preference based off of the lots that have either a $500, $1,000, or $2000 annual contribution level associated with them and award their highest parking preference. Donor A indicated that Lot 24 was their top choice of these lots, so he will be receiving one parking pass in Lot 13 and the second parking pass in Lot 24.
2. Donor B would like to receive 2 parking passes and contributes $5,000 annually and has Lifetime Giving of $28,000 . He would like to receive his two parking passes in the same lot. When we get to his football parking ranking we would look at his order of lot preference for lots that would have a per pass requirement of $500, $1,000 or $2,000. Donor B has indicated Lot 18 as his best preference so he will be receiving 2 parking passes in Lot 18.
4. Will I be able to park with my friends at the football games? If so, how will parking lot assignments be made if I want to park with my friends?
Yes, we will have the opportunity for donors to specify certain accounts that they would like to park with. The "Park With" lot selection will be determined using the average of the whole group’s Lifetime Giving and their lot priorities. Must be listed by all interested parties to be considered. Every donor must be individually qualified for the lot the group is requesting. Though we will attempt to honor all requests, we cannot guarantee groups will park together.
5. Will there be reserved parking stall opportunities for the 2014 football season? If so, which lots will have this opportunity?
Yes, there will be reserved parking stall opportunities in 2014. All stalls in reserved lots will be reserved. Those lots that are not reserved will only have general admission stalls. The parking lots that will have reserved stall opportunities are: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 12, 13, 22 and 23. Please let us know your interest in reserved parking.
6. I have an RV and would like to purchase a season parking pass. Where will the RV parking lot be located?
RV Parking in is Lot 11.
7. Will there be any football parking available for non-donors?
Unfortunately, at this time, we are only taking parking requests from donors that contribute $300 or more to one of the annual fund allocations. If parking opportunities still remain after all of the donors have been allocated, then we will open it up to those accounts that don't contribute $300 or more.
8. I have a handicap parking permit. Will there still be lots that will be utilized for handicap parking? If so, where will these lots be located?
Yes, we will still have a number of parking passes reserved for handicap parking. These parking passes will be located in Lots 5, 8 and 9. Any question regarding handicap parking should be directed to Karen Williamson-Conway in the Athletic Ticket Office at 800-8-BIG RED.