Spring Game Set for Saturday at Memorial Stadium
Husker Nation Spring Game Day Schedule
Football | 1 p.m.
Tickets $10 (none mailed after April 10) | Purchase Here
Free admission to 8th grade and below if agree to take drug free pledge | Take the Pledge Online
Husker Pavilion Opens at 8 a.m.
Rex Burkhead - 2011 Uplifting Athlete Award (pregame)
28 Players to Receive N-Club Letter Winner Jackets
Berringer Citizenship Team Recognized
In Game and Halftime
MBB Award Winners Recognized
Drug Free Pledge (Adult & Youth) with Prince Amukamara & Kaitlyn Burke | Take the Pledge Online
Soccer | 9 a.m.
Gates open at 8 a.m.
JV Team Passport Event
Volleyball | 5 p.m.
Students Free Admission (Still Need Ticket)
General Admission & Student Tickets Still Available | Purchase Here
Nebraska's annual Red-White Spring Game is set for Saturday afternoon at Memorial Stadium, with kickoff at 1 p.m.
Reserved ticket sales for Saturday's contest are at 47,500, with large walk-up crowds expected on the day of the game. Fans hoping to avoid long lines and delays at ticket windows or will call windows on Saturday are encouraged to purchase tickets as soon as possible through Huskers.com, by calling the Athletic Ticket Office at 800-8-BIG RED, or in person during the week at the Ticket Office.
Reserved tickets for the game are $10 each, while youth eighth grade or younger will be admitted free if they take the Drug Free Pledge at halftime of Saturday's game. Youth must still secure a complimentary ticket for admittance.
Husker Sports Network will provide live radio coverage of the Red-White game statewide and around the world through Huskers.com. Sirius Radio (Ch. 94) and XM Radio (Ch. 190) will also carry the game. The game will be streamed live on the BTDN and BTN2Go, and will be shown on BTN on a delayed basis on Saturday night at 9:30 p.m.
Fans attending the Red-White game are reminded that construction on the East Stadium will impact entrances and traffic flow for the game. The following reminders should be of assistance for those planning to attend Saturday's game.
- Fans purchasing tickets on Saturday can do so at the following locations-The Athletic Ticket Office in the Stadium Drive Parking Garage, Gate 10 ticket windows (NW corner of stadium) and outside Gate 20 (East side).
- With the exception of the East Stadium balcony, all other seating areas in Memorial Stadium will be available.
- For fans seated in the East Stadium and entering that area of the stadium, fans should be aware of changes due to construction. Not all gates on East Stadium will be open and fans should follow posted signs through construction zones to available gates. Gates 22 and 23 will not be open on Saturday.
- UNL Parking Services will cashier Lot 9 (14th and Avery Parking Garage) and other campus lots for public parking. The charge will be $5 per vehicle. Paid parking will also be available at Haymarket Park.
- STARTRAN will be providing shuttle service from South Pointe (27th and Pine Lake) and North Star High School (5801 No. 33rd Street). The buses will park on R Street near the Lied Center. Shuttles begin at 11 a.m. and return trips start at the beginning of the fourth quarter. Cost is $4 per person each way.
- The Husker Nation Pavilion will be open beginning at 8 a.m. on Saturday. The Nebraska soccer team will take on South Dakota State at 9 a.m. as part of the Pavilion activities.
- Nebraska will honor several student-athletes during pre-game ceremonies. The presentation of the Brook Berringer Citizenship Team will happen approximately 25 minutes before kickoff. Nebraska I-back Rex Burkhead will also be presented the Uplifting Athletes Award in pre-game ceremonies and the Huskers' first-time football letterwinners will receive their letter jackets before kickoff.
- Following the Red-White game, the Nebraska volleyball team will take on Wichita State in a 5 p.m. match at the Nebraska Coliseum. A separate ticket is required for that match, and those can be purchased for $10 (reserved) or $8 (GA) through the Athletic Ticket Office.