Nebraska Men’s Basketball – Frequently Asked Questions
1. When can I purchase Red Zone men's basketball tickets?
• Student season tickets for the 2013-14 season for Nebraska Basketball go on sale beginning Monday, April 8. Date of sign-up is determined by Spring 2013 class status, and tickets can be purchased online at huskers.com/students beginning at 8:00 a.m. on the first day of each eligible sign up. Tickets will be available to all fall full-time students beginning April 22.
Seniors (89+ hours) - Monday, April 8
Juniors (53-88 hours) - Thursday, April 11
Sophomores (27-52 hours) - Monday, April 15Current Freshmen (less than 27 hours) - Thursday, April 18
Incoming Freshmen - Monday, April 22
2. How much are Red Zone student men's basketball tickets?
• 2013-14 Red Zone student men's basketball tickets are $50.
3. How do I purchase Red Zone men's basketball tickets?
• Students can pay for their Red Zone men's basketball tickets online at Huskers.com.
4. How can I pay for my Red Zone men's basketball tickets?
• Students can pay for their Red Zone tickets with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit card, or they may be charged to their student account.
5. When and where can I pick up my Red Zone men's basketball tickets?
• Students can pick up their Red Zone men's basketball tickets beginning TBA at the Ticket Office located at 625 Stadium Drive (next to Huskers Authentic, just west of Memorial Stadium). Red Zone t-shirts are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Men’s basketball tickets will be will be distributed as paper tickets; they will not be placed on an NU-id.
6. Do I have to be present to pick up my Red Zone men's basketball tickets, or can I send my ID with somebody else?
• Students MUST be present with their student ID (N Card) to pick up their student tickets. Friends, relatives or parents MAY NOT pick up your student tickets with your student ID (N Card).
7. Can I get men's basketball tickets for my spouse or dependent children?
• Full-time UNL students may request ONE additional men's basketball ticket for either a spouse OR a dependent child beginning in August. You MUST have and present a marriage certificate in order to pick up a spouse season ticket or a birth certificate in order to pick up a dependent child season ticket. A spouse or dependent child season ticket is TBA. A current full-time student ID (N Card) MUST be presented to pick up your ticket(s) and presented with your ticket(s) for entrance at all home games.
8. Can another UNL student use my men's basketball ticket?
• Student tickets may be transferred to another full-time UNL student by having them present the ticket and their valid N-card at the south side lower level entrance at the Devaney Center. Their status will be verified at the door and they will be allowed in with the other student's ticket as long as they show full-time status.
9. Can a non-UNL student use my men's basketball ticket?
• No. Student tickets may no longer be validated for non-UNL students to use thus may not be sold to non-UNL students.
10. Where is the student section for the Red Zone?
11. What gates do we go in for men's basketball?