1. How do I become a member of the N-Club?
- Nebraska student-athletes who have earned a varsity letter are automatically a member of the N-Club. The dedication, commitment and work ethic displayed as a Husker and contributions made representing the University on and off the field earn induction into one of the most prestigious letterwinner clubs in the country.
2. Are annual dues required?
- There are no annual dues to be a member of the N-Club.
3. Does the N-Club have special events?
- Several special N-Club events for letter winners and guests will be offered throughout each year. Events will connect letter winners with one another, the University and the mission of both the N-Club and student-athlete development. Consult the N-Club Calendar of Events on huskers.com to learn of upcoming events.
4. What does the N-Club offer for Football pre-game gatherings?
- Nebraska letterwinners who attend home football games will have the opportunity to connect with letter winner alumni in the N-Club lounge located in the southeast corner underneath the south end zone of Memorial Stadium. The lounge will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff, providing an opportunity to mingle with fellow letterwinners, watch current games, and enjoy snacks. Nebraska Student-Athlete Advisory Committee members and Life Skills staff professionals will host the N-Club Lounge. The N-Club Lounge will close 10 minutes prior to kickoff and re-open at halftime. The Lounge will not be open after the game. A weekly email will be sent out to letterwinner football season ticket holders requesting an RSVP.
5. What benefits are provided to N-Club members?
- Invitation to exclusive N-Club events
- N-Club Lounge in South Stadium for Football pre-game social
- Ability to purchase reserved game day parking
- All sports N-Club Membership Card providing general admission to all sports excluding football, volleyball, and men's basketball
- 20% in-store discount at Huskers Authentic upon showing N-Club membership card
- Perodic N-Club newsletter providing the latest on Husker Athletics
6. How are letterwinners determined?
- Letterwinners are determined by each sport based upon meeting athletic criteria and playing time as a varsity intercollegiate student-athlete. Questions related to sport-specific letterwinner requirements should be directed to the Head Coach or Director of Operations from the team you represented.
7. How can I receive communication regarding N-Club activities?
- Please go to Update Contact Information NOW and make sure that whenever you have a change in address, phone or email; you complete this brief form every time. This will allow Nebraska Athletics to best communicate with you about upcoming N-Club events and developments within Husker Athletics. If you are aware of a teammate who has changed contact information, relocated or has not been receiving communication about N-Club activities, please direct them to this site to update their contact information immediately.
8. How can I replace lost letterwinner items?
- First, contact the Nebraska Media Relations Department (402-472-2263) who will verify your letter winner status and if you have received the letterwinner award in question. If you have never received the award, the award will be ordered and provided at the expense of Nebraska Athletics. If you have received the award and lost the award, you would be directed to the appropriate contact within Nebraska Athletics and be provided with instructions on how to order a replacement item at your expense.
9. How can I arrange a tour of the Nebraska Athletic facilities?
- For tours of Memorial Stadium, the Bob Devaney Sports Center and Hendricks Training Complex, please contact Karen Cook at 402-472-4640 or by email at email@example.com.
- Alumni Association tours of Memorial Stadium are scheduled every Friday of home football games with the final tour beginning at 1:00 p.m. Reservations must be made in advance by contacting Karen Cook at the above information. Limited access tours of Memorial Stadium are available after home football games and reservations can be made through the same process.
10. How can I make a financial contribution to support Nebraska Athletics?
- Nebraska Athletics and the Huskers Athletic Fund have ongoing fundraising campaigns to continue to enhance the Nebraska Athletic Department, our facilities and opportunities afforded to our student-athletes. If you are interested in learning about different options of how you can contribute to Husker Athletics along with the corresponding benefits, please contact the Huskers Athletic Fund office at 402-472-2367. HAF Director Paul Meyers and Fundraiser Mike Dobbs are proud N-Club members, as both competed for Nebraska Baseball.
11. What are the rules about interaction between letterwinner alumni with current student-athletes?
- As a letterwinner, there are restrictions and limitations that you must adhere to in regards to NCAA compliance in order to not jeopardize the eligibility of prospective and current student-athletes. Please click here to review the Compliance information. Questions not addressed within this information can be made directly to our Athletic Compliance Office by calling 402-472-4610.