N Club Inner Circle Leadership
Purpose: Established in 2014 and quickly becoming one of the top student leadership organizations on campus, Inner Circle consists of 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th year University of Nebraska student-athlete emerging leaders who focus on leadership, personal and professional development, while connecting with peers, prominent letterwinner alumni, and community leaders. In addition to monthly meetings, members are invited to participate and attend N Club functions to further connect and network with letterwinner alumni.
Participants: All interested student-athlete emerging leaders must apply for consideration. A maximum of 40 student-athletes will be accepted into the program. Members must be committed to attending all meetings and will only be allowed to miss two events throughout the academic year.
- Leadership Principles and Strategies
- Career Insights
- Life Experiences
- Transferable Skills
- Transition Issues
- Husker for Life
Meetings: Meetings will take place in Memorial Stadium (Devaney Era Club or West Stadium Club) starting at 7 p.m. (Meetings will last a maximum of 90 minutes). Inner Circle meeting dates for the 2018-2019 academic calendar year include:
- Monday, Sept. 17th: Inner Circle Orientation / Mini-Retreat
- Monday, Oct. 8th: What is Leadership?
- Monday, Nov. 12th: Servant Leadership
- Monday, Dec. 10th: Outreach Event
- Monday, January 21st: Stewardship
- Monday, Feb. 11th: Communication is Key
- Monday, March 11th: Nebraska Athletics Pillars of Success
- Monday, April 15th: Scaling the Mountain
- Sunday, April 28th: Link N Leaders
Leadership Opportunities: As a member of the Inner Circle, opportunities will be provided for involvement in campus and athletic department leadership initiatives including, but not limited to, Student-Athlete Development Facilitation, N Club Events, Alumni Masters Week, and Link N Leaders.