Below is all of the information Red Zone students need to know for the 2013-14 Nebraska Basketball season for Season One at Pinnacle Bank Arena. Here is a link for general policies, including parking information and arena policies.
RED ZONE TICKETS
UNL students that purchased Red Zone student season tickets will have them uploaded to their NCard. No paper ticket is required (except for winter break games). All students need to do is show their NCard at the main Red Zone student entrance (southeast side of Pinnacle Bank Arena), it will be scanned to verify, and you can enjoy the game. Below are a few policies to be aware of:
- If you have your NCard replaced, you must notify the Ticket Office no later than 2 p.m. on the day preceding the next home basketball game.
- There will be no student admission to Pinnacle Bank Arena without an NCard.
- If your photo is unrecognizable, you must have another photo ID (driver’s license) for verification.
- NCards are not transferrable. ‘Borrowed’ ID’s will be confiscated and turned over to University officials.
- As a reminder, if you reserved holiday break game tickets (The Citadel on December 21 or Michigan on January 9), these paper tickets may be picked up with your NCard on the day of the game in the Pinnacle Bank Arena main ticket lobby.
STUDENT SHUTTLE TO PINNACLE BANK ARENA
Beginning with the regular-season home opener on Friday, November 8 versus Florida Gulf Coast, there will be a shuttle available every home game with service to the main UNL City Campus. Shuttles will run 2 hours before the game with stops at the following locations approximately every 20 minutes.
- 14th & Avery Parking Garage
- Service To Harper, Schramm, Smith, and Village Residence Halls.
- Selleck Hall Lobby
- Service To Selleck and Kauffman Residence Halls and surrounding Greek Houses.
- 16th & S Street Bus Stop Near Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority
- Service to Neihardt Residence Hall and surrounding Greek Houses.
- 17th Street Outside of Knoll Residence Hall
- Service to Pound, University and Knoll Residence Halls.
- Abel & Sandoz Front Lobby
- Service To Abel and Sandoz Residence Halls.
After these stops, the shuttle will drop students off on the north side of Pinnacle Bank Arena to avoid Haymarket traffic and students will have a short walk (approximately 1 minute) to the southeast corner of Pinnacle Bank Arena to the main Red Zone Student Entrance. At the end of the game, the shuttle will pick up students at the drop-off location and will follow the same route for drop-off as it did for pick-ups.
Red Zone Students will have a separate entrance at Pinnacle Bank Arena from the general public. The student entrance is located on the southeast side of Pinnacle Bank Arena and are the doors that are directly to the west (to your left when facing the building) of the Huskers Authentic Team Store. Doors will open 90 minutes before game time.
There are 3 designated student sections which will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis. The first 1,000 students through the door will receive a wristband which allows access to the 100-level seating which includes side-court seating in Sections 105 – 108 (behind the team benches and scorer’s table) and end-court seating in Section 112 (south end of the arena). The remaining students will receive a ticket for 300-level seating. Once again, wristbands for seating for the lower-level sections will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis so students are encouraged to arrive early to ensure prime locations.
RED ZONE T-SHIRTS
Students who purchased season tickets can pick-up their official 2013-14 Red Zone T-shirt at any of the following home games in November at tables that will be located near the main student entrance. Red Zone t-shirts will not be handed out after November so make sure to have plans to attend one of the games below.
- Monday, November 4 vs. Nebraska-Kearney
- Friday, November 8 vs. Florida Gulf Coast
- Tuesday, November 12 vs. Western Illinois
- Sunday, November 17 vs. South Carolina State
- Saturday, November 30 vs. Northern Illinois
Red Zone t-shirts are only available to those students that have purchased season tickets. (E.g. If a student transfers an individual game ticket to a fellow UNL student that did not purchase season tickets, that individual receiving the transfer is not eligible for a Red Zone t-shirt.)
Red Zone students are encouraged to follow these social media accounts to stay connected to Nebraska Basketball and find out about other student promotions and theme nights…including those planned by the Red Zone Club…the official student organization of Nebraska Basketball.
In addition, the Red Zone Club is always looking for suggestions and individuals that may be interested in taking a leadership role in the Red Zone. If you’re interested or have questions, you may email them directly at email@example.com.
RED ZONE TICKET TRANSFER
If students are unable to attend a game, students are encouraged to transfer their tickets to another UNL student. Ticket transfers are restricted to fellow UNL students and unfortunately there are no general public transfer or validation process for Nebraska Basketball. Below are the instructions.
- Log in to your account on Huskers.com the same way you did to purchase the tickets.
- Click on My Account and select Transfer Tickets.
- You will see the game of that week displayed. Select the seat.
- Enter the recipient’s name, email address and daytime phone and confirm. This has to be the person using the ticket, not a middle man.
- You may cancel a transfer before the recipient accepts the transfer, but after acceptance it cannot be reversed.
- It is your responsibility to advise the recipient of the following:
- Tickets transferred to another UNL student will be sent to their Ncard.
- Please advise the recipient of the proper entry point at the venue.
Here are some more rules and policies to be aware of regarding ticket transfers:
- Transfers will be available the Monday preceding a game for that week’s game only. Future game tickets will not be available for transfer until the week of the game.
- If you have a student season ticket on your account, you cannot receive any other (transferred) tickets on your account.
- Ticket transfers must only go to UNL students that do not have a season ticket on their account (free of charge to their Ncard).
- Tickets can only be transferred one time. A transferred ticket cannot be transferred again. Please transfer only to the person that intends to use the ticket.
- Please be sure to log in to the student sign-in page on huskers.com any time you wish to manage your own account. You will login with your Ncard number. Also, be sure that you sign out of your account before anyone else uses that computer!
- You must process through the entire transfer process by clicking on Check Out and Submit, even though you are not paying a fee. If this is not done, the transfer is not valid.
- If you aren’t sure your ticket transfer is going through properly, e.g., a student is being charged an additional fee, please call us at the Ticket Office before you accept the transfer. We will be happy to troubleshoot any issues and assist you through the process.
OTHER RED ZONE TICKET POLICIES
- If you purchased a spouse or dependent ticket, these will be printed to paper and may be picked up beginning Friday, November 1 at the Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office. You must present a marriage license (for a spouse ticket) or birth certificate (for a child ticket) for verification at the time of pick-up.
- As a reminder, if you wish to have your ticket refunded, requests must be sent by Friday, November 1, in writing, to the Ticket Office. A credit of $45 will go back to the original form of payment.