Honors and Awards
- 1988 GTE Academic All-American
- 1988 GTE District VII All-Academic Team
- 1988 AVCA/Russell All-American
- 1988 All-American Strength Team
- 1988 AVCA/Russell All-Midwest Team
- 1988 NCAA Mideast Regional All-Tournament
- 1988 Big Eight Player-of-the-Year
- 1988 Big Eight Player-of-the-Week (twice)
- 1988 Big Eight All-Academic
- 1988 Big Eight All-Conference
- 1988 Big Eight All-Tournament Team
- 1988 FirsTier Invitational MVP
- 1988 Illini Classic MVP
- 1988 Gillette Dairy/ Praire Maid Invitational
- 1987 Russell All-American (second-team)
- 1987 First-Team Midwest All-Region
- 1987 Big Eight Player-of-the-Year
- 1987 Big Eight All-Conference
- 1987 Big Eight All-Academic
- 1987 Big Eight All-Tournament
- 1987 Big Eight Player-of-the-Week
- 1987 Big Eight Academic Honor Roll
- 1987 Iowa's Carousel Classic All-Tournament
- 1987 Husker/Mizuno All-Tournament
- 1987 Purdue's Boilermaker All-Tournament
- 1987 NU's Gillette Dairy/Prairie Maid All-Tournament-MVP
- 1986 Honorable-Mention All-Big Eight
- 1986 Wendy's Classic All-Tournament Team
1988: Senior Season
In her final season as a Husker, Lori Endicott earned all-american honors after registering 1,524 assists on the season. Endicott was also named Big Eight Player-of-the-Year and First-Team All-Big Eight. Endicott also boasted a .334 hitting percentage notching 134 kills. Endicott's outstanding senior campaign also earned her Big Eight Player-of-the-Week (twice) and was named to five all-tournament teams. Endicott notched 109 set assists in a five-game victory against Texas. Endicott also had great games against Indiana and Pacific notching 74 and 63 set assists, respectively. Endicott set the all-time individual match records for set assists in three-game, four-game and five-game matches in her final season. She is also the all-time record holder for set assists in a career at Nebraska. Academically, Endicott was a standout, earning GTE Academic All-America and Academic All-Big Eight honors.
1987: Junior Season
After earning honorable mention All-Big Eight honors as a sophomore in 1986, Lori Endicott continued the Nebraska Volleyball tradition of outstanding setters whe she was named the 1987 Big Eight Player-of-the-Year and a second-team Russel All-American. Endicott moved from an outside hitter and part-time setter as a freshman and sophomore to the starting setter spot last season and led the Huskers to their 12th consecutive Big Eight Championship and a No. 5 national finish. In 1987, she ranked 20th nationally with a 11.34 assist average and a .421 set assist percentage. She also ranked sixth on the team with a .259 hitting percentage, second with 2.44 digs per game, second with .48 service aces per game and third with .78 blocks per game. Academically, she earned back-to-back Big Eight Academic Honor Roll awards and was named to the Big Eight Lee Jeans first-team Academic All-Big Eight.
1986: Sophomore Season
Endicott earned honorable mention All-Big Eight honors last season in her first year as a Husker starter, posting a .301 hitting efficiency, ranking her No. 7 in the Big Eight. She established a Nebraska hitting efficiency record last season, collecting 12 kills on 15 attacks with no errors against Miami (Ohio) for an .800 mark. The dozen kills in that match is her personal best. Last season she was NU's backup setter, recording 203 set assists and a .397 set percentage. She was No. 3 on the 1986 team with her 41 service aces and No. 4 with 243 digs. A standout in the classroom, she was named to the 1987 Big Eight Conference Academic Honor Roll.
1985: Freshman Season
Endicott saw a lot of action during her freshman season, playing in nearly three-fourths of the Huskers' games. Capable of playing either outside hitter or setting for the NU offense, she hit .307 her rookie season, tallying 32 kills in 75 attacks, while committing just nine hitting errors. She had her best matches against Montana and Kansas, collecting five kills in each, and had 15 digs in the Montana victory.
Parents: Bob and Judy Endicott; High School: Willard; Date of Birth: Aug. 1, 1967.