Renewing your season tickets
Renewal of season tickets is annually offered to season ticket holders for the same seating held the previous year. Renewals are also conditioned upon a sustained annual contribution to the Athletic Department for seats that require a donation. This amount is based on the annual contribution established when the tickets were initially assigned, or the current required contributions level. Season ticket renewal is a privilege that may be denied by the University of Nebraska Athletic Department at any time.
You can renew your season tickets online by clicking here.
Season ticket improvements (relocation of seats) and/or obtaining additional seats are allocated based on availability, the level of annual giving per seat contribution that you wish to assume, and priority points.
Current season ticket holders must renew their current season tickets before ticket improvements and/or additional seats will be allocated.
Requests for new season tickets must join the Ticket Request List by clicking here.
We have updated our seat improvement procedures to utilize our new online process, called Seat Yourself. This process is open to anyone who would like to exchange the seats they currently hold for improved tickets, and allows you to choose your own seats in our athletic venues according your own preferences on donation and/or location. We now offer the Seat Yourself process for football, volleyball, men's and women's basketball, and baseball tickets.
The Seat Yourself process helps current and prospective Nebraska Athletics Season Ticket Holders who wish to explore the option of moving their season ticket(s) or acquiring new seats. During the process, those interested will be able to log onto the website and view an interactive map of the venue(s) in which they sit to view available seats, to make changes to their current seats, or to select additional seats. With the improvement to our ticketing request system, all seat changes for Football, Volleyball, Men's and Women's Basketball and Baseball will be handled online only using the Seat Yourself process.
If you are satisfied with your current seats and do not wish to purchase new seats, you do not need to participate in the Seat Yourself process. We will be sending more information about the process only to those requesting new or improved seats, but we wanted to give you an idea of how the Seat Yourself process works. The Athletics Development and Ticketing Department staff is always happy to personally assist you with any questions that you may have.
- If you would like to change your seat location(s) or purchase additional seats online, simply select the Location Preference under Special Requests or note the quantity for additional season tickets requesting when you renew your tickets online. You may also check the box on your printed ticket invoice indicating that you wish to participate in the process and return it to the Ticket Office by the deadline for the sport. With this new process, no detailed preference information is needed.
- The e-mail address printed at the top of your season ticket invoice will be used for all further communication regarding this process. Please make sure we have your correct e-mail address listed in this location.
How the Seat Yourself process works:
- If your donation account is paid in full by the deadline specified in your Season Ticket Information Folder (Football: April 1; Volleyball: May 15; Men's and Women's Basketball: July 15) and you have requested to improve or acquire new seats, you will be e-mailed additional information (Football: end of April; Volleyball: early June; Men's and Women's Basketball: middle of August), and assigned a day/time slot to change current seats or select additional seats.
- Day/time slots will be assigned in order of 1. Priority points (as of the specified deadline), 2. Annual giving and 3. Ticket account number.
- After days/times are assigned, you may log on to view the online venue interactive map as often as you wish.
- The Seat Yourself process for the 2016 Football season will begin May 2 and will end May 24. For the 2016 Volleyball season, it will begin June 20 and end on June 27. For the 2016-17 Men's and Women's Basketball seasons, it will begin on August 22 and end on August 29. You will only be able to change your seats or purchase new seats once and only after your assigned day/time slot begins.
- Current seat locations will be retained unless you select other seats and choose to release your current seats. Once you release your current seats, they will become available for other Seat Yourself users to choose.
- After changing seat location and/or ordering additional season tickets, an online payment may be required for any additional ticket and donation costs. You will be informed of this cost upon selection.
Seat Yourself process notes:
- A maximum of eight (8) new season tickets will be allowed per account for the 2016 Football season, four (4) new season tickets for the 2016 Volleyball season, and six (6) new season tickets for the 2015 Men's and Women's Basketball season through the Seat Yourself process.
- New tickets purchased in the Seat Yourself process are not transferrable for the current sport season.
- This process is not valid for Suite or Football Indoor Club tickets/seats.
- If you wish to request a seat change to accessible seating or to purchase new seats in accessible seating areas, please contact the Athletic Ticket Office at 800-8-BIG RED.
- If you do not choose to change your seats during the Seat Yourself process, you will retain the previous location, unless seats were moved by the Athletic Ticket Office to avoid one-seat gaps.
- While Athletic Department staff members are unable to move your seats online for you, we are happy to walk you through the process. For additional information about the Seat Yourself process, please call the Nebraska Athletics Development and Ticketing Department at 800-8-BIG RED.