Post-Eligibility Opportunities Overview
Program Summary: PEO provides
Eligibility / Requirements:
In order to participate in and receive funding for a PEO experience, student-athletes must:
- Graduate in or after December 2015;
- Earn a varsity letter and scholar-athlete ring;
- Exhaust eligibility;
- Attend and complete PEO Success Series Workshops;
- Receive an internship, study abroad or graduate school (UNL or UNMC) acceptance offer; and
- Enroll in PEO-related class credit.
*Student-athletes on medically exempt aid who do not meet the outlined program criteria will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
*Additional requirements, not including those above, are listed within each specific PEO experience.
Please contact Sammi Cowger, Director of PEO Programs, with questions.