We encourage you to bring your coaching staff and players to our home games this year. You, your coaching staffs, and your high school/club team members are allowed to attend our games for free through our complimentary admissions policy.
Instructions for receiving complimentary admissions to Nebraska Soccer home regular season games:
1. Click on the "Team Request Form" at the top of the page and fill it out.
- The list of coaches and players MUST be alphabetical to assist in a speedy entrance to the game at the pass gate.
- Coaches/Players - Do NOT sign the form prior to arriving at the game.
2. Fax this sheet to Kristi Reetz @ 402-472-0064 at least THREE business days prior to the game you would like to attend. Please let Kristi know that you are requesting complimentary admissions and indicate the specific game.
3. We will confirm receipt to the person indicated on the form. Make sure you list both a phone number and an e-mail for that person in case we have any questions.
4. When you arrive in Lincoln, please go the pass gate at the main ticket booth on the East side of Hibner Stadium with your entire team to get admitted to the game. (2400 N. Antelope Valley Parkway)
5. We ask that you wait until all of your coaches and players have arrived before going to the pass gate. Everyone will be asked to sign in as they go through the pass gate.
6. Tickets will be general admission and may be in the grandstand or on the berms depending on ticket sales for the game.
7. Wear Red and Be Loud! And please do NOT wear the apparel of our opponent.
8. Parents, siblings, and coaches’ spouses are welcome to accompany the team to the game. However, they will need to purchase a ticket and will not be allowed to enter through the pass gate with the team.
- Tickets can be purchased ahead of time at Huskers.com or by calling 402-472-3111 or 1-800-8BIGRED.
9. Any questions, contact Kristi Reetz or a ticket office representative at 402-472-3111 or 1-800-8BIGRED.