UCLA Postgame Notes
- The Bruins recorded their second-straight game with at least 500 yards of total offense (653), marking the first time they have accomplished the feat since the 1998 season (Dec. 5, 1998 at Miami - 670 and Jan. 1, 1999 vs. Wisconsin in Rose Bowl - 538).
- The Bruins also had their second-straight game with at least 300 yards of total rushing (344) and their first since 1991 (Arizona - 358 and Oregon State - 342).
- Redshirt senior Johnathan Franklin recorded his third-career, 200-yard rushing game (career-best 217) and became the third UCLA player ever to rush for 200 yards in consecutive games (Gaston Green - 1986, Karim Abdul-Jabbar - 1995 - 3 straight games).
- Franklin recorded his 12th-career, 100-yard rushing game, moving him into a tie for sixth in that category on UCLA's all-time list (Wendell Tyler).
- Franklin surpassed the 3,000-yard rushing mark and is seventh in UCLA history (3,100 total).
- The 31-yard reception by Franklin in the first quarter was the longest of his career.
- Freshman Brett Hundley recorded the ninth-ever, 300-yard passing game (305 yards) for a first-year UCLA player and the first since 2009 (Kevin Prince). It was the first 300-yard passing game for a Bruin since Richard Brehaut (2010 vs. Arizona State).
- The two-touchdown game for redshirt senior Joseph Fauria is the third of his career (Stanford and Colorado, 2011).
- The 49-yard touchdown reception by redshirt freshman Steve Manfro in the second quarter was the first of his career.
- UCLA's safety in the fourth quarter by redshirt senior Datone Jones was the first for the Bruins since Oct. 20, 2011 at Arizona.
- The 92-yard touchdown run by Nebraska's Taylor Martinez in the first quarter was the second-longest rushing TD against the Bruins in school history (Jahvid Best, California, 93 yards, 2009).
Football May. 16
Football May. 10
Football May. 4
Football Apr. 28
Football Apr. 21
Football Apr. 20