Lincoln - Ticket sales for the April 19 Nebraska Red-White Spring Game at Memorial Stadium in Lincoln ended at 4:45 p.m. on Wednesday, April 9, with 65,000 reserved, general admission and obstructed-view seats sold out. Earlier Wednesday, the Athletic Department announced that approximately 1,000 obstructed-view tickets remained for the game, but those sold out within hours of the announcement.
The Athletic Ticket Office will not be selling any tickets the day of the game.
All general admission seating is located in the North or South Stadiums.
Gates open 90 minutes prior to the 1 p.m. kickoff (11:30 a.m.)
- All students (eighth grade and below) taking the Drug Free Pledge will be admitted free. Based on past experience, Drug Free Pledge participant numbers could reach more than 10,000. All students should pick up their Drug Free Pledge Card at the Husker Nation Pavilion (opens at 10 a.m.) or at Gates 16 (northeast corner) and 24 (southeast corner) where you enter the stadium. All students taking Drug Free Pledge are asked to sit in the general admission seating (unless their parents have purchased reserved seating for them).
- All general admission seating is located in the North or South Stadiums.
- Gates open 90 minutes prior to the 1 p.m. kickoff (11:30 a.m.).
- The April 19 Spring Game will be shown live at the Husker Nation Pavilion and students may also take the Drug Free Pledge from the Pavilion by watching the big screen.
- Ticket sales/distribution have reached approximately 65,000, and sales have ended to account for complimentary admissions and general admission seating (stadium capacity is 81,067 with fans filling every seat).
Only the following groups will be allowed entrance to the Spring Game without a ticket in hand...
- Those taking the Drug Free Pledge (must have Drug Free Pledge card for entrance)
- UNL students and staff (must have UNL N-Card for entrance)
- Former football players (must have player lanyard for entrance)
- and children under six years of age.