Fan Reminders for Red-White Spring Game (April 16)
Here are a few reminders for fans attending Nebraska's annual Red-White Spring Game on Saturday at Memorial Stadium. Kickoff is set for 1 p.m. and Stadium Gates will open at 11:30 a.m.
- The Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office and the Huskers Authentic Team Store in the Stadium Drive Parking Garage open four hours before kickoff (9 a.m.).
- The Husker Nation Pavilion will be open at the Ed Weir Track & Field Stadium/Nebraska Soccer Field beginning at 10 a.m. The Pavilion will include inflatables, games, a balloon artist, face painters and more.
- Fans are encouraged to arrive early for Saturday's game at Memorial Stadium. Fans can listen to the Husker Sports Network Pregame Show beginning at 11 a.m. for periodic traffic updates. Up-to-date statewide road information can be found at www.nebraskatransportation.org or by calling 511.
- All tickets for the Red-White Spring Game are being sold as reserved seats this year. Tickets for the game are still available by contacting the Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office. If tickets are still available on Saturday, they will be sold at the Athletic Ticket Office at the Stadium Drive Parking Garage across the street from Memorial Stadium, or at Gates 10 & 20.
- Youth participating in the Drug Free Rally will have seat assignments in the North and South Stadiums. Those who need to purchase a ticket on game day must go to the Athletic Ticket Office.
- Buses bringing youth to the Drug Free Rally can park on W Street between 14th and 16th streets. Other charter buses and shuttle buses can park at the same location, if necessary.
- Donor parking is available in Lots 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11 and 12. UNL Parking Services will offer cashier lots in Lot 9, the 14th Street and Avery Drive Parking Garage and at other campus lots for $5 per vehicle on game day.
- Parking for people with disabilities is available on a first-come, first-served basis in Lot 8. Contact the Athletic Ticket Office at (402) 472-3111 for pre-purchase opportunities.
- StarTran will provide Big Red Express Shuttle Service. The Big Red Express shuttles will run from North Star High School (5801 North 33rd) and South Pointe Pavilions (27th & Pine Lake Road). Shuttles begin at 11 a.m. and return trips begin at the start of the fourth quarter. The cost is $4 per adult each way and $1 for children.
- Taxi drop off/pick up is at 14th and Vine streets east of the stadium. The recommended drop-off location for other fans is at 12th and R streets.
- All tickets at all gates will be scanned with an optical reader for entrance and re-entry.
- Express Lanes will be in effect at stadium gates, so fans are encouraged to travel light. Ticket holders who are not carrying items subject to inspection (purses, fanny packs, camera bags, water bottles) can use the Express Lanes.
- Backpacks and umbrellas are not allowed in Memorial Stadium.
- Fans with tickets in the East, West and North Stadiums are welcome to enter any gate between 4 and 23 (except gates 11 and 15 which are reserved for persons with disabilities). If fans see a long line at a particular gate, they are encouraged to move to the next gate. Once inside the stadium, fans can access their section on the second-level concourse which links the West, North and East stadium.
- Fans seated in the North Stadium are welcome to access their seats by utilizing any one of five entrances off the second level concourse (spills out to row 20), or they may access higher seats via the third level concourse on the North end.
- Stadium Drive on the west side of Memorial Stadium will be closed to vehicle traffic on game day.
- Fans are asked to help the "Big Red Go Green" recycling program by depositing their plastic bottles and cups in marked recycling bins located near every trash receptacle.
- Lost and Found at Memorial Stadium and all of Nebraska's Athletic venues can be reached at (402) 472-1003. Lost and Found areas are located at the south end of the East and West Concourses on game day.
Football Mar. 21
Football Mar. 21
Football Mar. 16
Football Mar. 16
Football Mar. 15
Football Mar. 14