1. What sports do I get in for free?
All UNL students can get in to the following sports by presenting their UNL ID (N Card) at the gate:
- Cross Country (Men's & Women's)
- Golf (Men's & Women's)
- Gymnastics (Men's & Women's)
- Swimming & Diving
- Tennis (Men's & Women's)
- Track & Field (Men's & Women's; Indoor & Outdoor)
- Women's Basketball
2. How can I pay for tickets in general?
- The Ticket Office accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Student accounts can be charged as a valid form of payment for season tickets for certain sports, and for all students except incoming freshmen and transfer students.
3. What sports do I have to pay to get in to?
- The only three sports for which student tickets must be purchased are football, volleyball and men's basketball.
4. What If I lost my N Card?
- If you have your N card replaced, you must call the Ticket Office no later than 3pm on the Friday before the game in order to have your ID scan properly at the event on game day.
5. Can I give someone else my ticket if I cannot go to the game?
- You may transfer your tickets to others through the ticket transfer process online by logging into your ticket account.
- If you wish to transfer your ticket, you must transfer only to the person that intends to use the ticket, not a middle man.
- Having a season ticket and a transferred ticket, or two transferred tickets on your account for the same game will render them both invalid.
- It is your responsibility to inform the person using your ticket of the particulars of ticket usage, such as seating (general admission), lost ID’s. etc.
- Tickets are only transferrable to other UNL students.
6. Where is the Athletic Ticket Office?
- The Ticket Office is located at 625 Stadium Drive, just west of Memorial Stadium next door to Huskers Authentic.
7. How can I contact the Athletic Ticket Office?
- Students can contact the Ticket Office by calling (402) 472-3111 or 1-800-8BIG RED, in person at 625 Stadium Drive or information can be found online at Huskers.com/Students.
• Students can update their account information by logging in to their student account here.