- Am I allowed to bring in food?
The only food/beverage allowed into Memorial Stadium are the products sold by vendors outside the Stadium.
No food/beverage can be brought into the Coliseum/Sports Center or Hawks.
- Where can I purchase a program at football?
Outside from Hawkers or at our General Concession stands.
- Do you sell Hot Chocolate at all football games?
This is determined upon weather.
- Where can I buy a Pretzel Popper?
Pretzel Poppers are sold on the North Concourse and southeast Corner Field level at Memorial Stadium and on main concourse at Bob Devaney Sports Center.
- Do your hot dogs have pork or beef in them?
Our hot dogs have both pork and beef in them. For additional information on ingredients for all of our products, please click on the Menu Products tab.
- Do you accept Debit Cards?
Yes, Memorial Stadium has seven locations-(See Map). All concession stands at Bob Devaney Sports Center accept them.
- Do you have ATM Machines?
Yes, there is one on the east side and one on the west side of Memorial Stadium. There is one in the northeast Corner at Bob Devaney Sports Center.
For information regarding working at Haymarket Park, please contact Levy Restaurants (www.levyrestaurants.com). Levy Restaurants run all of the concessions at Haymarket Park.