1. Am I allowed to bring food into Memorial Stadium?
The only food/beverages allowed into Memorial Stadium are the products sold by vendors outside the stadium.
No food/beverages can be brought into the Devaney Sports Center or Hawks Championship Center.
2. Where can I purchase a program at Husker football games?
Game programs are available outside (Hawkers) or at any of our General Concessions stands.
3. Do you sell Coffee/Hot Chocolate at all football games?
The sale of coffee and hot chocolate is determined by the weather/temperature.
4. Where can I buy Chicken Tenders?
Chicken Tenders are sold on the North Concourse and also at the south end zone upper level at Memorial Stadium.
5. Do your hot dogs have pork or beef in them?
Our hot dogs have both pork and beef in them. For additional information on the ingredients for all of our products, please click here.
6. Do you accept Debit Cards?
Yes, Memorial Stadium has multiple locations. All general concessions stands at the Stadium, Bob Devaney Sports Center, and Hibner Field accept Debit Cards.
7. Do you have ATM Machines?
Yes, there is one ATM machine on the each side of Memorial Stadium. There is an ATM machine in the northeast corner at the Bob Devaney Sports Center.
For information regarding working at Haymarket Park, please contact Levy Restaurants (www.levyrestaurants.com or 402-434-6805). Levy Restaurants run all of the concessions at Haymarket Park.
For information regarding concessions at Pinnacle Bank Arena, please email: email@example.com