Honors and Awards
- 1986 Big Eight Player-of-the-Year
- 1986 GTE Academic All-American
- 1986 NCAA Final Four All-Tournament Team
- 1986 CVCA All-American
- 1986 NCAA Mideast Regional All-Tournament Team
- 1986 CVCA Midwest All-Region Team
- 1986 Big Eight Player-of-the-Week (twice)
- 1986 Big Eight All-Conference
- 1986 Big Eight All-Academic
- 1986 Big Eight All-Tournament Team
- 1986 Wendy's Classic All-Tournament Team
- 1986 Husker Classic All-Tournament Team
- 1986 Mid-America Classic All-Tournament Team
- 1986 Nebraska Invitational All-Tournament Team
- 1986 Oregon Invitational All-Tournament Team
- 1985 All-Tournament Wyoming Invitational
- 1985 Nebraska Classic MVP
- 1985 Big Eight Player-of-the-Week (twice)
- 1985 District VII GTE All-Academic Team
- 1985 First-Team All-Big Eight
- 1985 First-Team Academic All-Big Eight
- 1985 Big Eight All-Tournament Team
- 1985 First-Team GTE Academic All-American
- 1985 All-Tournament NCAA Mideast Regional
- 1985 Midwest Player-of-the-Year
- 1985 CVCA Second-Team All-American
- 1985 Nebraska Optimist Sportsmanship Award
- 1984 Second-Team CoSIDA Academic All-American
1986: Senior Season
In Dahlgren's final season of her Husker career, she earned All-American and Big Eight Player-of-the-Year honors. Dahlgren also earned NCAA Final Four All-Tournament honors and Big Eight All-Tournament honors for her performances in postseason play. Dahlgren racked up 396 kills averaging 3.41 per game in 1986, hitting .392. Dahlgren was also a force defensively, totalling 276 digs. Dahlgren had one of her best defensive games in a five-game loss against Arizona State, the senior had 28 digs in the match. Dahlgren also had 3 solo blocks in matches against Wichita State and Kansas. A standout in the classroom, Dahlgren earned GTE Academic All-American and Big Eight Academic All-Conference honors in 1986.
1985: Junior Season
In her junior season, Dahlgren was selected Midwest Player-of-the-Year and second-team CVCA All-American. In 1985, she hit .371 for the Huskers, the No. 14 best mark in the nation, collecting 289 kills with only 60 errors in 618 attacks. She also led the team with 21 solo blocks and 108 blocking assists, and has career marks of .383 hitting, 98 solo blocks and 321 blocking assists. 15 times last season she collected 10-or-more kills in a game, including her career-best of 23 in the NU win over Purdue in the NCAA Mideast Regionals. Dahlgren is an outstanding student, earning GTE Academic All-America honors, as well as three consecutive Big Eight All-Academic honors.
1984: Sophomore Season
Dahlgren rewrote the Nebraska blocking record book last season, posting season records of 46 solos and 115 blocking assists. She set the single match marks of five solos twice and 12 blocking assists last year and finished as the nation's sixth blocker and her hitting efficiency of .395 ranked her ninth. An excellent student, she was voted to the second-team CoSIDA Academic All-American team and has been on the All-District Team twice.
1983: Freshman Season
Dahlgren earned a starting berth midway through the schedule and then dominated the middle of the net, both offensively and defensively. Finished the season as the number one percentage hitter in the Big Eight with a .388 mark, while also being on of the top blockers recrording 31 solos and 98 assists. A second-team All-Big Eight and Big Eight All-Tournament Selection, she was selected to participate on the U.S. Junior National Team, competing in Europe. Dahlgren was also an Academic All-Big Eight Selection and a District V All-Academic member.
Parents: Robert and Betty Dahlgren; High School: Bertrand; Major: business.