* These flexible tours can be taken seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
* Brochures including maps and site information are available in four locations...
Osborne Complex Lobby
By Gate 20 on East side of Stadium
The self-guided tour takes fans into the Stadium, with limited field access, at Gate 24 (when no teams are practicing) and around the stadium. Designated stops also include the West Stadium Lobby; the Historic Columns by Ed Weir Track; the lookout platform outside of the Nebraska Coliseum where fans can see the Hawks Championship Center, the Ed and Joyanne Gass Practice Fields and the NU Soccer Field; and inside the new Osborne Athletic Complex Traditions Lobby, which features several historical displays and trophies, the names of donors contributing to the Husker Nation Championship Drive, and places where fans can look through the windows at the Strength Complex and Athletic Medicine areas.
Two guided walk-through tours are available by appointment:
Memorial Stadium Tour: Memorial Stadium is located between 10th street and Stadium Drive on the downtown campus of the University of Nebraska - Lincoln. The tour starts at the Osborne Athletic Complex Lobby (north side of the stadium) and lasts approximately one hour. Guests are encouraged to park in the Stadium Drive Parking Garage.
Stadium Tours can be arranged by calling Karen Cook at (402) 472-3333.
Bob Devaney Sports Center Tour: The Devaney Sports Center is located at 1600 Court Street, on the Nebraska State Fairgrounds. The tour starts at the South Side Security Entrance (under the south ramp) and lasts approximately one hour. Guests are encouraged to park in the south parking lot.
Guided Tours: Guided Tours are led by trained Athletic Department Tour Guides, and are offered on Wednesdays and Thursdays between 8:30 and 11:30 a.m. for groups of 10 or more. The guided tours take fans to all of the places on the Self-Guided Tour, plus exclusive areas in the Osborne Athletic Complex and the Hawks Championship Center. Appointments are required for Guided Tours, and must be made by calling or e-mailing Karen Cook at (402) 472-3333.
Highlights of the Memorial Stadium Tour include:
- The Major Award Winners hallway, honoring NU's football national award winners.
- Husker Power, the nationally recognized strength, conditioning and nutrition program.
- The Hawks Championship Center, where Husker student-athletes train indoors year-round.
- Trophies on display, The Tunnel, and Tom Osborne Field.
Highlights of The Bob Devaney Sports Center Tour include:
- Trophy displays and banners depicting athletic and academic achievements.
- The new Hydraulic banked track, one of the finest and fastest indoor facilities in the world.
- The BDSC houses Gymnastics, Basketball, Indoor Track, Women's Swimming and Diving, and Wrestling.
- The Sports Center opened in the fall of 1976 and has hosted numerous Big 12 & NCAA Championship events.