The Nebraska wrestling program has announced camp dates for the summer of 2014 on the dates listed below. Please note that all camps are open to any and all entrants.
The Husker staff will host three team camps and three specialized individual camps during the summer of 2014. Wrestlers in attendance will have a chance to learn from and compete with the Husker wrestling staff and team members. Head Coach Mark Manning will provide instruction at each camp as well as numerous guest instructors.
Information on the Nebraska Wrestling Regional Training Center Training Camp (June 15-19) is also listed below.
Note: The Youth Safety Policy Form must be printed off and accompany the registration form.
Check-In Times for Camps:
Team Camps (all three): 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
Beginners Camp: 4 p.m.-5 p.m.
Takedown Camp: 4 p.m.-5 p.m.
Father/Son Camp: 4 p.m.-5 p.m.
Intensive Camp: 2 p.m.-3 p.m.
- Team Camp I - June 15-19 (Postmark due date: May 28)
- Team Camp II - July 6-10 (Postmark due date: June 18)
- Team Camp III - July 13-17 (Postmark due date: June 25)
- Beginners Camp - June 19-22 (Postmark due date: June 2)
- Takedown Camp - July 10-13 (Postmark due date: June 20)
- Intensive Camp - July 6-19 (Postmark due date: June 18)
- Father-Son Youth Camp - July 18-20 (Postmark due date: June 30)
- Bob Devaney Sports Center Indoor Track, Lincoln, Neb.
- Wrestlers will check-in on the first day of the camp they are attending. Check-in for all camps will take place at Abel Hall, located at 860 N. 17th, Lincoln, NE, 68508. Check-in times are listed above.
NWTC Freestyle Training Camp
June 15-19, 2014
The NWTC freestyle training camp is designed for elite cadets and juniors focused on freestyle development. The training camp will feature World and Olympic champion Jordan Burroughs, Mark Manning and the Nebraska Wrestling coaching staff. Campers will learn world-level techniques and train at a high level while on campus. The camp will have multiple sessions a day ranging from: drilling, live wrestling, weight training, nutrition and goal setting. This camp is limited to the first 50 participants. Complete information is available on the "NWTC Training Camp" flyer.